Reasons I should be in a band:
1) I’d be really amusing in interviews
2) I’d try to reply to everyone on Twitter
3) I’m totally on board with shipping (I’d probably read all of your fanfics tbh)
4) I don’t get homesick so tours would be good
Reasons I shouldn’t be in a band:
1) I can’t sing or play instruments for shit
A relationship is like a house
If a lightbulb goes out, you don’t buy a new house, you just change the lightbulb.
Unless that house is a lying whore
Then you burn the fucker to the ground and buy a better house with lights that you can fucking count on.
This took the best possible turn.
Probably the worst types of people are the ones that shut you down to make themselves look cooler than you, for example if you get excited and squeal and they’re like “woah what was that..” or if you talk loudly because you’re passionate about something and they say “relax dude wow” and then give a look… Like fuck off stop trying to act so cool and collected. You don’t seem more mature you just seem fucking boring and monotonously placid.